Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Remotebase is more than just a job search platform - we're building a remote work community where you can thrive and succeed. We connect top tech talent with top clients and make it easy for you to find the job you want. So why wait? Join us and be a part of our bridge to success!
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a key role in designing, building, and maintaining high-availability systems in a cloud environment. Leverage your expertise in automation and cloud technologies to streamline processes and ensure optimal performance.
- Design, build, and maintain high-availability systems in a cloud environment (AWS/GCP/Alibaba Cloud).
- Scale systems to ensure optimal performance and meet growing demands.
- Provide ongoing support for development systems to ensure seamless operations.
- Develop and implement automated tools for efficient infrastructure management.
- Assess existing environments to identify opportunities for automation, simplification, and increased efficiency.
- Create automation scripts for the deployment and operation of cloud and virtualization systems.
- Conceptualize distributed services, understand dependencies, and analyze transactional flow.
- Proficiently analyze network traces and troubleshoot application performance problems.
- 3+ years of experience in task automation using bash and Python.
- Experience with Go Lang in production-grade systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Alibaba Cloud) and CLI/API usage.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with configuration management, deployment, and CI/CD tools (e.g., Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform).
- Understanding of networking, including cloud VPC, Load Balancing, security group/firewall, and VPN.
In addition to a market competitive compensation, we have a reward philosophy that expand beyond this.
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
- Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled.
- Market competitive compensation (in $$).
- Insane learning and growth