Full Stack Engineer @Revv
Ready to drive the future of automotive technology? Looking to make an impact on a product that is loved by customers? Join the engineering team at Revv, and play an instrumental role in developing software that fuels our vehicle diagnostics technology.
As Revv’s Full Stack Engineer, you'll be key to our mission of driving growth in vehicle diagnostics technology. We are seeking an ambitious individual who is excited to build from 0 to 1, foster an atmosphere of autonomy and innovation, and contribute to our mission for safer roads and vehicles for all.
- Collaborate closely with the founding team to develop and validate pioneering sensor, safety, and operational procedure detection algorithms in a highly complex data environment
- Construct fast, reliable, and bug-free software and tools with the potential to impact our customers' inbound vehicles every day
- Ship software in a matter of weeks to build the best-in-class diagnostics software
- Take complete ownership of the project from implementation to thorough testing
- Write clean code that is scalable, transferable, and maintainable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of industry experience in software development
- Proficiency in Node and React + JS
- Capacity to envision and bring products from concept to completion
- A strong desire to build safe, accurate, and defensive software with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills for clear design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews, and post-mortems
- A bias towards swift execution and patience with the results
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the rapidly evolving automotive industry
- Experience with machine learning
- Proficiency in probability and statistics
Compensation: The salary for this role ranges from $120,000 to $180,000, complemented by 0.2% to 1.5% equity. Your equity stake in Revv represents a stake in a >$1B industry undergoing dynamic change, with our solutions seeing a massive pull from customers. This means that your early-stage equity has the potential for a significant payout, reflecting the substantial scale of the role's impact. Please note, compensation varies based on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work location with at least 3 working days in our office @ 3 World Trade Center in NYC
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- 401k plan
About Revv: Revv's mission is to enhance road and vehicle safety using advanced AI and software. Our revolutionary tools streamline processes, eliminate countless hours of manual work, and pave the way for a safer transportation landscape. Join us in our pursuit of cutting-edge technology, safer roads, and vehicles for all.
Final Note: At Revv, we believe in the power of diversity to spur innovation. You don't need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. We're committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Be part of our journey and make a tangible difference in the automotive industry.