Account Executive @ Revv
Revv's mission is to enhance road and vehicle safety using advanced AI and Machine Learning tools. We're transforming the auto collision industry with our revolutionary solutions that streamline processes and pave the way for a safer transportation landscape.
We are looking for a driven and personable Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. You will apply an understanding of Revv's products, sales methodology, and processes while selling to collision repair shop and calibration company leads through outbound campaigns. Your focus will be on growing revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base.
- Source new sales leads through paid channels, referrals, trade shows, and inbound engagement
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and obtain business requirements
- Personalize and execute email & phone outreach sequences to qualified prospects
- Schedule and conduct product demos tailored to each prospect’s needs
- Manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact through close
- Achieve monthly qualified opportunity and revenue targets
- Maintain organized lead records in our CRM system
- Develop strong product knowledge to convey value proposition and overcome objections
- 3+ years in outbound B2B SaaS sales; experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Ability to engage decision-makers at multiple levels
- Expertise with CRM
- Consistent overachievement of KPIs
- Exceptional communication, and presentation abilities
- Relentless drive to hit goals and support the team
- Experience using consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Proven success in inside and/or outside sales-based selling models
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Base ranges from 50k - 100k
- 10% commission on booked deals for first 800k added to ARR and 15% accelerator for booked deals on >800k added to ARR
- Equity stake in Revv from 0.2% to 1.5%, representing a stake in a >$1B industry
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work location with at least 3 working days in our office @ 3 World Trade Center in NYC
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- 401k plan
Join us in our pursuit of cutting-edge technology, safer roads, and vehicles for all. Top performers will expand their sales skills and have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles. Your early-stage equity has the potential for a significant payout, reflecting the substantial scale of the role's impact.
At Revv, we believe in diversity as a catalyst for innovation. You don't need to match every listed expectation to apply. We value a team with varied backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Be part of our journey and make a tangible difference in the automotive industry.