Product Lead, Global Payments
- Develop and own a payments platform for internal product teams to move, convert, and track payments across any corridor
- Understand money-movement use cases and requirements, and interface with external financial partners to research & develop new payments capabilities to meet those needs
- Partner with payment engineering teams on integrating with global banking partners and developing funds flow corridors. Manage roadmap for financial partner integrations, and execute on new integrations with technical teams
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across Payment Operations, Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Engineering on compliant payment flows
- Develop subject-matter expertise in global payment methods and act as an advisor to product development functions
- Support needs of internal accounting, reporting, and reconciliation teams by ensuring solutions provide observability.
- 8-10 years of managing integrated payments environments with prior experience building and operating global payments platforms
- Technical understanding of foreign exchange and underlying data models supporting a global transaction ledger
- Deep knowledge of domestic & international payment methods and value chains associated with the global payments industry
- Familiarity with in-country money transmission regulations in major markets is a plus
- An ability to think creatively and thrive in a dynamic but often ambiguous environment
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience interacting and working with senior leadership
- Organized, attentive to detail, and intellectually curious
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals