Head of ERM and Internal Audit
About the Role
We are looking for a highly collaborative, pragmatic, and execution-oriented Head of Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audit to establish and oversee our ERM program including internal audit and general risk assessment. In this role, you will partner cross-functionally with key governance and business leaders to deeply understand key risk areas to this business and establish effective controls. You will develop and operationalize a right-sized and robust risk-based frameworks for managing enterprise risk and monitoring, testing, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and policies. You will also assist with other compliance and special projects. This role reports to the General Counsel and Audit Committee.
What you will do
- Develop, drive, enhance, and operationalize enterprise-level risk management, including operationalizing governance, risk assessment, and internal audit frameworks
- Identify, analyze, monitor, test, and report on controls for relevance and effectiveness
- Partner with several cross-functional teams such as Compliance, Legal, Privacy, Security, Payments, Risk, Tax, and Accounting to manage enterprise risk
- Evaluate deficiencies, and work with control owners on remediation efforts
- Develop ongoing status reports and management reporting
- Develop and oversee our Internal Audit program.
- Assist with Rippling’s general governance needs as they arise.
What you will need
- 8+ years of internal audit, risk management, or compliance
- Experience with financial services, security and privacy, regulatory compliance, and/or SOX compliance, a plus
- Passion for hyper-efficient processes
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break down ERM and IA jargon into easy-to-understand and practical guidance.
- Sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $176,000 - $247,000/year
Tier 2: $176,000 - $247,000/year
Tier 3: $176,000 - $247,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
Something looks off?