Administration, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
After becoming one of the fastest growing SaaS startups, Rippling is ready to uplevel our growth engine to scale to $1B in ARR over the next couple years. One of the most important growth drivers will be building an account-based growth machine.
That’s where you come in.
Working hand in hand with our sales team, you’ll build and scale a growth marketing engine that maximizes our penetration of high-value accounts. You’ll hit ambitious targets by running experiments, developing a playbook, building a world-class team, and pushing the envelope to unlock scale and ROI.
This role is based in our San Francisco office.
What you will do
- Drive enterprise pipeline for our sales team. Your team will run campaigns and experiments across multiple channels to maximize conversion within our target list of accounts.
- Build an ABM playbook. Combine multiple channels such as paid ads, direct mail, and field marketing to drive pipeline and ROI.
- Build and mentor a world-class team that can operate with significant autonomy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams to execute complex cross-functional initiatives that move the business forward.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
What you will need
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program—even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong.
- 7+ years of experience in growth, finance, consulting, or product.
- Experience building teams that consistently hit ambitious targets. You maintain a high-performance culture that attracts and nurtures top talent.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity. You know where we need to go, but recognize it won’t always be a straight path to get there.
- Strong attention to detail. You can dive into the weeds with your team and pick up on the seemingly small, yet important, details.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. We’re still a startup, and will expect you to roll up your sleeves and work hard to provide feedback and get the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll regularly communicate directly with executives and other senior leaders.
- Bias for speed. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your team.
Additional Information (IE Pay Transparency)
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $206,000 - $260,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?