Senior Compensation Business Partner
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
- Program manage portions of the company’s core compensation programs: Market analysis, benchmarking, equity compensation, training, (semi-) annual compensation events, incentive and rewards programs
- Consult and educate key business stakeholders on our compensation philosophies and competitive compensation practices across their global teams to bring a strong vision of efficient and effective business processes to life
- Serve as the compensation business partner for our business teams
- Make cohesive recommendations to drive process improvements to advance compensation workflows and program delivery
- Stay up-to-date with applicable employment-related statutory requirements regarding employee pay and current compensation-related legislation
- Participate in compensation design and review projects, including job architecture and salary structure, as well as, additional compensation-focused initiatives
- Compliance-related market studies and analyses to entire internal pay parity, external competitiveness, and alignment with the company’s evolving compensation philosophy
- 7+ years of compensation-related work experience, preferably within the tech industry and consulting firm
- Substantial command of compensation fundamentals (e.g., job matching and market pricing, Job Architecture, equity mechanics, cyclical programs, etc.)
- Prior experience working with large amounts of data, utilizing strong analytical skills to interpret compensation trends and build intelligence through reporting, with high attention to data validity
- Consistent track record of creating meaningful, understandable models, reports, and training materials
- Experience in high-growth, technology sector start-up environment, is a plus
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $162,000 - $200,000/yr
Tier 2: $145,000 - $180,000/yr
Tier 3: $138,000 - $170,000/yr
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?