Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
Rippling is looking for a passionate Marketing Operations Manager to join our Marketing Data & Platform Operations team. As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and optimizing a top-tier marketing technology stack that directly contributes to Rippling's pipeline growth. We are searching for an individual who is dedicated to innovation and possesses a strategic mindset with a comprehensive understanding of marketing technology and data automation.
What you will do
- Work closely with business stakeholders, business systems, and engineering teams to develop scalable solutions to solve business problems
- Build technical/implementation documentation that clearly articulates implementation requirements as well as business justification
- Build business facing documentation that takes a complex solution and makes it consumable for non-technical teams
- Ensure that our marketing data is accurate and reliable, and develop processes to monitor and maintain data quality
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to execute and iterate on strategic initiatives that support pipeline generation
- Build data automation in tools like Openprise and Census, ensuring data is captured and processed efficiently
- Partner cross functionally to develop a marketing data governance framework, with an initial focus on developing a data dictionary and documenting lineage
What you will need
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or relevant technical operations role
- Salesforce Certified or 3-5 years of Salesforce experience in an operations capacity
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, ETL/data pipelines
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel)
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to scalability and efficiency
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for marketing operations and data automation, we'd love to hear from you. Come join our team at Rippling and help us revolutionize the way businesses manage their HR and IT operations.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees located in the below markets may expect offers in the below ranges for this role.
San Francisco: $100,000 - $132,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.