Marketing Operations Technology Manager
- Work closely with business stakeholders, business systems, and engineering teams to develop scalable solutions to solve business problems
- Build technical/implementation documentation that clearly articulates implementation requirements as well as business justification
- Build business facing documentation that takes a complex solution and makes it consumable for non-technical teams
- Ensure that our marketing data is accurate and reliable, and develop processes to monitor and maintain data quality
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to execute and iterate on strategic initiatives that support pipeline generation
- Build data automation in tools like Openprise and Census, ensuring data is captured and processed efficiently
- Partner cross functionally to develop a marketing data governance framework, with an initial focus on developing a data dictionary and documenting lineage
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or relevant technical operations role
- Salesforce Certified or 3-5 years of Salesforce experience in an operations capacity
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, ETL/data pipelines
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel)
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to scalability and efficiency
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.