Product Lead, Benefits Platform
Our Benefits vertical empowers employers and employees to seamlessly understand, purchase, and use the trillions of dollars in health and financial products employers offer every year. From health and pet insurance to 401ks and fitness stipends, we provide products for everything from choosing the right health plan to properly saving for retirement.
As the Product Lead for our Benefits Administration platform, you’ll own the experiences that enable employers to configure their benefits offering and guide employees and their families through selecting and managing the right benefits for their life. You will scale the payments, data, and workflow engine that powers all our Rippling-branded and Benefits Marketplace products.
Own our core benefits administration platform and product experience
Craft an intuitive, simple experience that works for employers from 1 through 10,000+ employees
Scale our current platform to support millions of employees
Work cross-functionally with virtually every team – across product, engineering, design, marketing, and customer-facing functions – to design an extensible system that can meet the evolving needs of Rippling product teams, our customers, and our Benefits Marketplace partners
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have owned both 0-to-1 product launches and products at scale with millions of users
- Helicopter pilot mentality - you can easily switch from high-level strategy and planning to UI polish and data model details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and comfortable working in a highly cross-functional role
- Experience building regulated products in the healthcare, employer benefits, and/or fintech industry a plus
- Startup experience a plus
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals