Product Lead, Global Benefits & EOR
The product team owns Rippling’s product direction, defining what to build in order to solve customer problems in a way that allows them to succeed and for our business to thrive. We do this by distilling insights from user research, product-generated data, competitive analysis, and a deep market understanding. These insights allow us to prioritize the features we work on, which we define end to end with our design and engineering counterparts, to create our roadmap. As the features on this roadmap get developed, we partner with various teams to ensure they are ready to sell, service, and support them. We iterate on these features using data and customer feedback to make sure that they fulfill and surpass the goals we had when we decided to build them.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering, prioritizing, and executing on country-specific requirements for the next set of countries Rippling will launch across its HRIS, employer of record (EOR), and benefits administration products. Success for you means launching and successfully servicing a country end-to-end across the platform. You will work closely with your design and engineering teams to build these products, with legal and compliance to understand our country-specific requirements, with business development and operations to ensure we have the right partnerships, and with other experts to ensure that we build and operate the best and most efficient EOR and benefits administration system in these countries. You’ll work with sales, implementation, enablement, and support to launch and continuously improve the product.
- Own the roadmap and execution for a set of countries in our HRIS, EOR, and Benefits Administration product suites.
- Understand in detail the legal, compliance, operational, and regulatory requirements related to an employee’s life cycle and benefits in each country.
Conduct market research and customer analysis to understand what will need to be built and how to prioritize it for each country.
Go beyond just shipping new countries; you obsess about continuous improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium, and large releases.
Do whatever it takes to make your countries and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, other product teams, operations, legal, and compliance, to ensure successful product development and launch.
Define product requirements and create detailed specifications, user stories, and wireframes to guide development.
Participate in agile software development processes and work with the engineering team to ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget.
Communicate with key stakeholders, including customers, sales, marketing, and customer support, to gather feedback and ensure that the product meets their needs.
Oversee the testing and quality assurance of the payroll product, including conducting user acceptance testing.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a deep sense of ownership and responsibility and understand that the buck stops with you.
- Endless curiosity and a love of the nitty-gritty details
- Owned a successful product from inception to launch
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work
- Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong alignment with our core values: We Run Hard, We Push the Limits of Possible, and Never Not My Problem