Product Lead, Benefits Products
Rippling's Managed Healthcare & Compliance team owns a range of products that enable our clients to outsource their HR and Benefits functions to Rippling. These include our rapidly growing PEO (Professional Employer Organization) and Managed Compliance offerings.
As the Product Lead, you will have two primary goals: 1) eliminate the complexity and administrative burden of running HR for our Managed clients, and 2) leverage our scale and technology to lower healthcare costs while improving quality and access.
You will lead one of the fastest growing products at Rippling and own the equivalent of entire public companies today (eg. Trinet).
Own our PEO and Managed Compliance products.
Work with our health insurance partners and benefits ecosystem to continually improve our PEO offering
Understand different industries' unique needs and challenges and craft specific solutions for new vertical-specific products.
Deeply understand the range of HR compliance issues small and medium-sized businesses face and craft elegant and reliable software-driven solutions.
Scale our current platform to support millions of employees
Work cross-functionally with virtually every team – across product, engineering, design, marketing, and customer-facing functions – to develop the market-leading PEO and managed compliance offering.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have owned both 0-to-1 product launches and products at scale
- Helicopter pilot mentality - you can easily switch from high level strategy and planning to UI polish and data model details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and comfortable working in a highly cross-functional role
- Experience building regulated products in the healthcare, employer benefits, and/or fintech industry a plus
- Understanding of health insurance plan design and prior work within health insurance startups a significant plus
- Founder/Startup experience a plus
- Strong alignment with our leadership principles https://www.rippling.com/life : in particular, Go and See, and Are Right, a Lot.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals