Senior Software Engineer, Global Payroll
We Are Engineering-First.
About The Role
- Implement an S-expression based calculator used for millions of calculations per second
- Abstract complex networks to build a generic API framework that is capable of moving billions of dollars.
- Play a foundational role in not only the engineering systems we may use to build this product but also help drive complex business initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Develop high-quality software with attention to detail
- Ship incrementally and continually at high velocity
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Rippling
- Become the in-house expert on Rippling customers and competition
- 6+ years of experience in a production environment - Our stack is Python, Django, React, MongoDB, and AWS - this is nice to have but not necessary to join
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture