Senior Software Engineer, Enterprise Payroll
About The Role
In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership of feature/module development, from influencing the product specifications to designing and implementing the backend and frontend components. You will collaborate closely with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering, including Frontend and UX teams, to maintain a high standard of quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment. At times, you will also don the hat of a product manager, contributing your insights and expertise to shape the product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Product Management and stakeholders to maintain high-quality standards in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Occasionally contribute as a product manager.
- Build features that address complex technical challenges with a broad scope.
- Participate in planning activities, conduct thorough code reviews, and contribute to the growth of the team.
- Provide mentorship to Junior and Intermediate Engineers, fostering their technical growth and removing any obstacles hindering their autonomy.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- Strong CS knowledge and expertise.
- Experience with Python and building services is a plus.
- Tech stack: Python, Django, MongoDB.
Join us at Rippling and contribute to the advancement of our innovative payroll product. Help us streamline payroll processing, simplify tax filings, and enhance integration capabilities, all while working with cutting-edge technologies. We value collaboration, excellence, and continuous growth, and we look forward to having you as part of our dynamic team.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture