Engineering Manager, Global Payroll
About The Role:
Captivating challenges you'll have the opportunity to own:
- Tackle complex technical problems, such as developing an S-expression based country-agnostic calculator used for millions of calculations per second.
- Lead our expansion into multiple countries, while taking charge of our largest market.
- Guide a team of highly talented engineers, tripling its size through strategic growth initiatives.
- Create a cutting-edge customer onboarding and import flow, setting new standards of excellence.
What You'll Do
- Take responsibility for nurturing and developing a team of dedicated and driven engineers, fostering their growth and success.
- Drive product delivery by enforcing engineering best practices, and if necessary, contribute hands-on to coding efforts.
- Lead processes related to defining objectives and establishing regular career development plans for team members.
- Chart the direction for the team and our products, creating a comprehensive strategy and driving its successful execution.
- Collaborate closely with the sales, product, support, and operations teams to prioritize the expansion of our exceptional team.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture