PEO Partnership Operations Manager
- Work directly with all Rippling PEO brokers, benefits partners, and other key PEO partners to best serve our shared members
- Develop, document and maintain processes and cross-functional workflows in conjunction with our product and customer-facing teams
- Use data to drive fact-based decision making to optimize our PEO benefits offering and plan performance
- Project manage the annual renewal process, working cross-functionally with both Product and client-facing teams
- Autonomously execute special projects related to PEO benefits and managing our book of PEO customers
- Serve as a Rippling PEO benefits expert to support internal and external teams
- A minimum of 5 years operational experience in a fast-paced Tech, Fintech, and/or Insur-tech company; consultants wanting to pivot to an ops role welcome
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing scalable processes, and working with technical teams to scope and operationalize new features
- Strong analytical skills; you like to dig into the details to surface learnings that enable us to sustain significant growth while meeting our commitments to our customers and partners
- A resourceful self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal); ability to easily distill complex topics into concise talking points
- Organized, attentive to detail, and intellectually curious
- A collaborative and cross-functional mindset with a great sense of humor
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.