Staff Full Stack Engineer - Performance Management
About The Role
The Performance Management team is responsible for a new suite of products for employee feedback and development. We are a nimble team excited by the potential impact of our work. Our employee survey product (Pulse) launched in 2022, with others launching later this year that will help our customers drive positive change in their organizations.
In this role, you will lead the technical design and implementation of product capabilities that will define the future of work, such as automated surveys or LLM summarization of performance reviews. You will also drive long-term architecture decisions and nurture an environment of growth for ambitious engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers and the business to create user-friendly frontend features.
- Produce quality software that is shipped incrementally and continually at a high velocity
- Have a lot of clear ownership over various parts of the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designers, PMs, and fellow engineers to plan features to help bring a high quality product to market
- Interact with early customers and support them in being successful with the new product
- Provide thoughtful feedback to your peers, and benefit from strong mentorship yourself
- Acting as a technical leader across the Time Products team
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience in both backend and frontend engineering
- You have seen systems operating at a significant technical and organizational scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- React experience preferred
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.