Manager, Sales Development (Austin, TX - Hybrid)
*This role will sit in the future Austin, TX office and work a hybrid schedule with the team.
- Top of funnel leader that can execute on business needs.
- Able to leverage data to ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s are hit daily.
- Working side by side with your reps and coaching them how to handle objections and pitch Rippling in order to book demos with prospects.
- Motivates your reps to learn and grow daily preparing them for their next sales role.
- Strong leader that owns a specific function and is able to translate the needs of the business throughout their org.
- Heavily involved in hiring top talent for the SDR organization
- Displaying cross functional empathy and able to deliver high level and tactical feedback across the orgs.
- Consistently drive the business to achieve and exceed revenue targets
What you will need
- 2+ years in an SDR Organization and 1+ years in SDR Leadership
- Proficiency in SDR Tech Stack: Outreach, Salesloft, Mixmax, Salesforce, LI Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha, LeadIQ, SalesIntel, Gong/Chorus, Guru/Highspot
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS with multi product selling distribution
- Experience building an Outbound program or executing an outbound strategy that involves multichannel approaches tracked heavily by input/output metrics
- Excellent abilities to manage at the ground level while also able to zoom out and define and execute on broader business initiatives.
- Ability to hire, onboard, ramp and train remotely working multiple timezones
- A deep understanding of scaling orgs in fast-paced environments
- Experience in change management
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 70/30 commission split for base/variable pay, and aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your locationhere.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed