Senior Sales Enablement Manager, Outbound Programs
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Enablement Manager, Outbound Programs to take strategic ownership of the Enablement of our growing outbound programs. You will partner with revenue leadership and be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of our SDRs and sales professionals by establishing outbound playbooks and delivering sales trainings. Training delivery will include a variety of mediums including virtual, in-person, and self-paced content.
The person we’re looking for has proven success in sales, project management, and all things outbound. You are able to act as an internal consultant to senior sales leaders to positively influence the execution of our outbound strategy. You’ll enable our sales teams and ensure our sales reps and leaders hit their top-of-funnel and opp conversion numbers.
On a typical day, you will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and standardize best practices, review sales calls, develop training plans, and facilitate live and virtual sessions. Ideal candidates will have strong SaaS go-to-market experience, and be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a learning-focused individual with a strong sense of urgency and personal accountability.
What you will do
- Program Management
- Manage the Outbound Enablement Program focused on our AE and SDR teams to ensure consistent training on outbound strategy, talk tracks, and processes to hit their goals.
- Support new hire onboarding and ongoing needs-based enablement program for sales skills and outbound pipeline generation training
- Facilitate the application, practice, and coaching of various enablement topics such as cold calling, social selling, discovery, and qualification. Create comprehensive enablement strategies to further the objectives of all revenue teams.
- Partner with Revenue Leadership, Enablement, and Revenue Operations to establish an enablement strategy on increasing outbound generated opportunities and conversion rates
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the broader leadership team to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other teams such as Product Marketing, Marketing, Product,
- Customer Education, Support, and Revenue Operations to manage activities and provide feedback for our products and customer-facing content.
- Create documentation, training presentations, and talk tracks to deliver digestible content to our teams.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert across sales skills
- With multiple processes and products, there will be no shortage of opportunities to help our teams grow personally and professionally.
- Run metrics-focused initiatives in partnership with Onboarding and leaders to ensure our team is ramping up quickly and increasing time to effectiveness.
- Analyze and interpret key performance metrics, identify opportunities to deliver impact through a variety of enablement programs
What you will need
- Experience - 5+ years of Sales Enablement and quota-carrying sales experiences
- Outbound Training - Demonstrated track record of standing up and optimizing an outbound sales motion. Has a strong opinion on ideal prospecting strategies
- Sales Acumen - strong knowledge of typical Outbound sales competencies (e.g. prospecting/pipeline generation, cold calling, written prospecting, social selling, tech aided sales, and discovery and qualification
- Cross-functional leader - You are a leader with strengths in communication and driving consensus around how to move the business forward
- Analytical – you can dive into data to understand the effectiveness of training you delivered and identify gaps to revisit
- Doer - A get-it-done mentality; self-starter with a bias toward action and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while navigating ambiguity
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.