Sales Manager, Mid Market - France
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Paris, France
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As our Mid-Market Sales Manager, you will lead and develop a team of Mid-Market Account Executives for a fast-paced, high-growth company. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth of the Mid-Market team, the training and development of your team, and you’ll be an integral part of Rippling’s growth and expansion in the French market.
What you will do
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Account Executives
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Rippling
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, monthly forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
What you will need
- An experienced sales manager with 3-5 years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.