Technical Account Manager, Mid-Market
About the role
What you will do
- Build long-lasting relationships by owning a book of business, building relationships with your key stakeholders, and building advocates through an above-and-beyond customer experience
- Increase adoption by driving customer adoption of key features, new product releases, and best practices
- Triage critical customer issues to resolution
- Act as the Rippling liaison for customer questions, issues, or escalations and make customers feel supported by your sense of urgency and advocacy, ensuring their issues are resolved as they arise
- Work directly with customers to understand their HR, payroll, benefits administration, and IT workflows
- Master the Rippling product suite
- Build cross-functional ties across Rippling
- Support cross-sales and renewals by partnering with your Customer Success Manager counterparts to identify and qualify cross-sale opportunities and support renewal negotiations
What you will need
- 3+ years of work experience at a SaaS company in a customer-facing role
- Excellent at time management, prioritizing tasks, and adapting on a day-to-day basis
- Proven experience as an account manager with a scaled book of business
- Track record of building strong customer relationships
- Hunger to work extremely hard on a growing team
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Passion for enabling both customers and internal teams
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.