Head of Design, Finance Cloud
Manage a business-critical team, a top company initiative helping drive Rippling’s rapid growth.
Lead a team of designers working on Ripplling’s Finance Cloud suite of products (Payroll, Global Payroll, Spend, Procurement, Bill Pay, Travel, Wallet, Scheduling, Time Off, Time & Attendance, and new 0-1 products) to solve complex design problems with full-featured, robust, simple, AI automated, and delightful product experiences.
Create a culture of craft, quality, and execution by inspiring, motivating, and leading product designers across experience levels to do the best work of their careers.
Work closely with our Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and executive leadership to deliver best-in-class, innovative work that pushes the limits of possible.
- You have 15+ years of professional design experience and 5+ years managing and leading design and creative teams.
- You have brought a relentless customer focus to high-impact, high-visibility projects.
- You’re a systems thinker and have led the design of an integrated suite of products or ecosystem of features.
- You excel at written and verbal communication and use these skills to persuade and influence stakeholders toward building innovative products that uniquely resonate with customers.
- You work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, and Marketing team members to drive strategy and design execution.
- You have led, recruited, and scaled design teams at both startups and established companies.
- You have experience systematically growing product designers' skills so they do the best work of their careers.
- You aligned with Rippling’s leadership principles
Rippling is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, and Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40-mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office at least three days a week, under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals