Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for a highly skilled and hacky professional to lead the development, the optimization, and the day to day operations of Rippling www. A successful candidate will be able to carefully navigate all of the different teams and digital initiatives while providing internal structure through gathering requirements, identifying timelines, surfacing any technical hurdles, and working directly with front end development to implement changes efficiently. The expectation is that this leader should be able to effectively communicate a centralized plan and strategy for key deployments and processes with a strong feedback loop into the overall business impact. This role requires a combination of functional leadership, hands-on execution, and deep collaboration with various stakeholders and teams to drive website performance.
What you will do
- Manage the publishing and deployment cadence across Rippling www
- Implement a flexible self service infrastructure within our CMS that empower marketers to run experiments quickly and efficiently while maintaining the right guard rails
- Serve as the “product manager” for the website; identify business requirements and work the the technical teams to execute on those requirements
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Brand, Growth Marketing, Creative, support agencies, and Engineering to bring Rippling.com to the highest level of B2B website performance
- Serve as the business owner to our support agencies
- Lead the charge on a widescale personalization and experimental marketing initiative for next year; serve as the technical project manager
- Collaborate directly with sales and marketing leaders to build, deploy, and optimize highly targeted Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs; providing insights on performance
- Partner with Analytics/Marketing Ops to build internal website performance reporting and dashboarding that includes key metrics; everything from CR, traffic, bounce rate, event tracking, time on page, etc.
- Partner with Growth/Data Engineering to setup data pipelines from Rippling.com to DWH
- Manage 3rd party integrations include GA4, data providers like Clearbit/Demandbase, and personalization/AB testing vendors like Mutiny/VWO/Optimizely
What you will need
- 5+ years of Web/Digital Marketing, or Web Development, or Marketing Operations experience related to Web
- Expert level experience with Content Management Systems; Wordpress or Optimizely is a plus
- Technical expertise or strong familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS; experience leading wide scale development projects
- Experience managing a global site with country/regions specific sub-domains and processes
- Knowledge of SEO and social best practices
- Experience with implementing ADA and other compliance frameworks
- A track record of hiring and developing a high performing team
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-moving startup or a hyper growth environment
- Superb project management skills; experience with different types of PM frameworks
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Exceptional presentation skills and organized communications
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.