Staff Software Engineer, Developer Productivity
About The Role
What You'll Do
- Develop high-quality and reliable software using Python, Golang, and other relevant programming languages
- Conceive and build tools that improve engineering productivity
- Become an in-house expert and provide consultation to product engineers to help them build scalable and reliable systems
- Build relationships with the engineering teams to understand their needs and help improve their day-to-day workflows
- Help evolve Rippling architecture as we continue to scale
- 8+ years of proven experience as a backend/infrastructure engineer
- Bonus Experience with DevEx (CI/CD/Docker/test frameworks) or Cloud (AWS/Kubernetes/Terraform/MongoDB) technologies
- Bonus Experience with Python or Go
- Passion for improving developer productivity and building scalable systems
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.