Global Payroll Solutions Consultant
Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Global Payroll Solutions Consultants exist to help both internal and external stakeholders understand the value of Rippling's Global HR-Payroll products. Our Solutions Consultants partner closely with Account Executives, Account Managers, and AE leadership in supporting our prospective clients' and customers' Rippling evaluation process. You will work with our Product and Product Marketing teams to advance our Global Payroll GTM and enablement strategy, continuing to grow expertise across our organization.
You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
What you will do
- Partner with our global sales team to be as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, helping them tailor our payroll solution to their specific needs
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s Global Payroll solution
- Manage and deliver technical demonstrations for prospects that address their specific objectives
- Create, maintain, and present technical and value-driven content to assist Sales in building value outside of demos
- Provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams to advance our product strategy
- Develop an in-depth understanding of payroll processes, statutory requirements, and compliance standards for specific countries - this includes staying up-to-date with local labor laws, tax regulations, and other related aspects
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Rippling, including its features, functionalities, and limitations
- Work with your SC peers and SC leadership to build a best-in-class SC organization
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in HRIS and Global Payroll
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Exceptional knowledge of payroll processes in multiple countries, with the ability to quickly adapt to new regions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment and someone who is excited to build
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 75/25 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed