Global Implementation Manager
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be a foundational team member of Rippling’s Global Implementation team.
Implementation is an essential differentiator for Rippling. As an Implementation Manager, you will work with our customers across various segments to implement and drive the adoption of Rippling’s global products. You will leverage deep domain expertise and partner it with a deep knowledge of Rippling’s global products as well as strong commitment to customer experience.
Each member of our team is challenged to take on independent projects and show their individual strengths, from product to client experience. Your work will ensure that our clients will have a seamless implementation experience!
This role will be based onsite in our Dublin office and will be required to come onsite 3 days a week.
What you will do
- Become a Rippling expert - You’ll be a go to resource for our customers within 60 days and with internal colleagues within 90 days.
- Partner 1x1 with an evolving set of clients and own the successful launch of their Global all-in-one Employee Management Platform Implementation.
- Drive Customer Timelines & Adoption - Enable our customer base by deeply understanding your clients’ use cases and aligning them to Rippling’s best practices.
- Partner with and provide domain expertise to our customers and internal Rippling peers
- Pitch in on developing/documenting implementation processes and best practices.
- Understand our customer use cases - collaborate closely with internal teams such as Customer Experience & R&D to improve our process and products
What you will need
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HR, Payroll or Accounting domain or software.
- Proven project management experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously and on time in a fast-paced environment. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You love interacting with customers and always seek to deliver a great customer experience.
- Creative in finding solutions: You are relentless in searching documentation, asking questions, and you always seek to understand the why behind customer requests.
- Confidently navigate multiple external stakeholders that can range from executives to front line staff in IT, to Operations, to HR, to Finance.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment, can expertly prioritize, and have a knack for identifying internal and external blockers
- 3+ years experience in Implementation, Technical Account Management, or Customer Success at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Proficient in tools such as JIRA, SFDC, G Suite, Outreach, Mac Computers
The Global Implementation team is the newest edition to our Implementation family here at Rippling. The current team has several Implementation Managers across the globe and we’re excited to expand into new locations globally. Our current Implementation department includes over 100 team members from various backgrounds across two continents. We often collaborate closely with account executives, engineers, and other stakeholders on a daily basis to continuously improve our products and ensure our clients receive a stellar product and end-to-end Rippling experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.