Senior Revenue Operations and Strategy Manager, International
- Develop detailed strategic and operational plans for product-specific sales teams, including underlying models
- Set segment, team, and AE level quotas and build operational components to accurately measure performance
- Build analytics and reporting for key performance indicators
- Analyze the impact of new product launches and identify changes required to existing sales teams to maximize launch outcomes
- Work on strategic programs in partnership with sales leadership
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Analytics, Sales Finance or another related field
- Experience working with sales strategy and sales teams in international markets, primarily EMEA and APAC
- Experience leading, developing, and building a high performing team
- Deep understanding of sales strategy, operations, and connections between GTM teams
- Excellent Excel, SQL, BI, Salesforce experience
- Proactive, self-starter that is experienced in delivering a measurable impact to sales and GTM teams
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives forward with speed and efficiency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.