Staff Software Engineer - Core HRIS Product
- Product Excellence: Over the next year you will work with HRIS Product and Design teams to help ship new features to our Employee flows & Profile product lines with the utmost quality and care to ensure it meets the needs of our customers both internal and external.
- Technical Excellence: As part of this role you will own (design and develop projects) around such initiatives as Unbundling, Employee History & Enterprise. Helping the team execute our vision for 2024 to win Enterprise.
- Mentoring and Talent: Working alongside some of our strongest Tech Leads and engineers, you will collaborate closely with PMs, EMs, and TLs from across the department. Learning from folks more senior and helping coordinate and mentor more junior folks on key initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You will collaborate with other teams across Rippling to support and scale products, both within and outside of HRIS.
- Operational Excellence: Hold a very high bar for quality of deliverables; you will be responsible to build and operationalize tools, monitors & processes across the org.
7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
Experience building customer facing products
You have seen systems operating at significant technical and organizational scale
Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Experience in building projects with good abstractions and architecture
Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products