Customer Support Specialist (French speaking)
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
We are building a world-class Support team - committed to helping customers realise the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute to internal discussions around product enhancements.
What you will do
- Responsible for supporting our English and French speaking Rippling customers and resolving issues related to our Global Products.
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Leverage chat, email functionality, and video conferencing to help our customers optimise Rippling’s global HRIS, payroll, and benefits products.
- De-escalate and resolve issues by leveraging platform and industry expertise.
- Responsible for documenting product functionality and country-specific nuances and training Global Support Team members.
- Become a product expert - you'll be a go-to resource for both customers and coworkers.
- Identify areas of improvement and work directly with Product and Engineering teams to share areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features.
- Work well under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s needs are met.
What you will need
- Fluent English and French - written and verbal
- Ability to work from the Dublin office 3 days per week
- 3+ years of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organisational skills and experience improving processes
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise