GTM Manager, Mid-Market
- Manage your focus area like a GM with a focus on how to improve metrics like awareness, attach rate, win rate, adoption, and customer retention.
- Conduct deep customer research and synthesize insights about our products, target audiences, and personas
- Develop GTM fundamentals, including messaging, positioning, and more, grounded on a strategic understanding of what will have the biggest impact on our win rates
- Own the messaging & positioning for your segment, as well as all of the personas and buyers within our ICP
- Educate our sales teams and create sales tools / collateral to help them win.
- Be the in-house expert (buyers, influencers, competitors, industry, etc.) on your sales segment.
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with analysts, customers, and partners.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product, general management, business operations, or consulting
- Proven ability to translate customer insights and sales needs into GTM fundamentals - customer segmentation, messaging, sales collateral, and more.
- You are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are results-oriented and rely on evidence, willing to dive into details and data independently
- Superb cross-functional collaboration and project management skills. From Day 1, you’ll need to align stakeholders across multiple teams—many of which may have competing priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. While we won’t expect you to fine-tune marketing copy, you need to be able to clearly tell a story without resorting to corporate jargon.
- You sweat the details - small and big, alike.
- A creative spark. While analytical chops are critical to your success, we also pride ourselves on being able to think outside the box.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.