Senior Manager, Employer Brand
Define Rippling's EVP: Collaborate with key stakeholders to articulate and define Rippling's unique Employee Value Proposition, ensuring it reflects our company, values, and the overall employee experience.
Recruiter Playbook: Develop and drive the execution of an employee branding playbook for recruiters and sourcers, ensure we leverage the best content available in the right channels and outlets at the best time.
Strategic Program Development: Develop and execute a strategic plan, within a budget, for Rippling's talent brand program initiatives.
Content and Digital Asset Management: Identify and leverage all available content. Keep track of our inventory of content. Identify opportunities for new content.
Content Creation and Copywriting: Write compelling copy and create cohesive content that successfully communicates Rippling's employer brand.
Audience Identification and Engagement: Identify key talent audiences and establish the most effective channels to reach and engage them. Develop targeted strategies to attract diverse and qualified candidates.
Employee Experience Collaboration: Work closely with employees to capture and share authentic stories, experiences, and testimonials.
Creative Direction: In partnership with our Marketing team, develop the strategic direction of talent brand messaging and content, ensuring consistency with company values and strategic goals.
Recruitment Platform Management: Oversee Rippling's presence on recruitment platforms, including our Careers Page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Brand Engagement and Metrics: Guide efforts to increase brand awareness and reach via organic social media. Capture key talent attraction metrics and insights to inform broader recruiting strategies.
- Talent Marketing Campaigns: Develop and implement talent marketing campaigns to enhance Rippling's visibility and attractiveness to potential candidates, including but not limited to pursuing top employer external campaigns and recognition.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, or equivalent years of work experience.
- Proven experience in employer/talent branding, copywriting, editorial, or a related role.
- Outside the box strategic thinking and program development skills.
- Proven writing and communication skills.
- Creativity and a keen eye for visual design.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with major recruitment platforms and social media.
- Ability to collaborate skillfully with cross-functional teams.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to study metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.