Account Executive, Global Payroll (EMEA)
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
The Account Executive, Global Payroll role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious Account Executives who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
What you will do
- Run sales cycles from discovery and demo to close
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with Account Management team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
What you will need
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM, payroll, or global payroll products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication required - Fluent English
- Nice to have - additional Language - French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finish etc.
Location: Ideally the position will be based in Dublin, Ireland or London, United Kingdom but we might be open to other European locations for the right candidate.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.