Sales Manager, Global Payroll company (EMEA)
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As a Manager of a Global Payroll team, you will lead and develop a team of Account Executives responsible for Global Products (EOR, Global Payroll, Global Payroll Contractors) in a fast paced, high growth organization. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth of the Global Payroll team, the training and development of your AEs, and be an integral part of defining the Global Payroll playbook. This position will be building the team and processes to support growth in the organization, and will report to our VP Sales, Global Payroll.
What you will do
- Manage, coach, and scale a team of Global Account Executives
- Build the Global AE playbook and best practices for growth and scale with our expansion in the region
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Rippling
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, monthly forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Work cross functionally with other AE teams, Account Managers, marketing, revenue operations, implementation, and other complementary teams
What you will need
- An experienced sales manager with 3-5+ years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record of exceeding targets as a manager and individual contributor
- Able to accurately forecast team performance, with an ability to deliver concrete and constructive feedback to your team
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Experience selling Global Payroll, EOR, or HRIS/HCM software
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication required - Fluent English
- Nice to have - additional Language - French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finish etc.
Location: Ideally the position will be based in Dublin, Ireland or London, United Kingdom but we might be open to other European locations for the right candidate.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.