Senior Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
As Rippling moves upmarket, we need to build awareness and trust with enterprise buyers. You’ll be a founding member of a lean cross-functional team focused on building our demand generation function from scratch.
You’ll own a marketing-qualified lead metric, and develop marketing programs to hit that target, including content, webinars, videos, and blog posts. You’ll own a budget and deploy content across a portfolio of channels, including ads, emails, and sponsored media.
This role is highly cross-functional. You’ll work with our GTM team to understand upmarket buyers’ pain points. You’ll also partner with our new content team on a roadmap of webinars, videos, and blog posts that HR, finance, and IT leaders find value in. And finally, you’ll work with the rest of the growth team to ensure you’re driving high-quality leads that actually convert to closed won revenue.
What you will do
- Develop and execute multi-channel strategies (ads, email, etc.) for acquiring leads from content.
- Work cross-functionally with our GTM team to deeply understand upmarket buyers, test messaging, and generate new ideas.
- Work with our content team to develop a calendar across blog posts, webinars, long-form content, videos, and other media and share insights on what’s working.
- Develop a feedback loop with the growth team to effectively follow up with leads and monitor lead quality.
- Run campaigns across channels, including ads, email, and sponsored media.
- Run cross-channel nurture campaigns to keep our warm leads and closed lost database active.
- Partner with our analytics and reporting teams to stand up and improve our demand gen reporting and infrastructure.
What you will need
- Deep demand gen experience (5+ years) across channels - we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including content, product marketing, marketing operations, and analytics.
- Analytical mindset and first-principles problem-solving.
- Concise and persuasive writing. You’ll write copy frequently in this role.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover insights.
- Creativity. You should be constantly testing new ideas.
- Resourcefulness and urgency. You’ll do what it takes to get your projects across the finish line.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.