Salesforce Technical Platform Manager
Runwise is looking for a Salesforce Technical Platform Manager who is highly motivated, results-oriented, and focused on business growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced New York City based energy startup that controls and runs heating systems in 6000+ buildings throughout the Northeast. Runwise’s unique hardware and software services significantly reduce energy usage - substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise’s technology takes the equivalent of 35,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year.
As the first Salesforce Technical Platform Manager at Runwise you will have the opportunity to work closely with all of our internal teams from sales to service to finance to ensure our Salesforce architecture and setup ensures we can serve all of our prospects and customers effectively and with ease. You will be extremely hands on - developing and administering all aspects of Salesforce directly. Every Runwise customer and building has unique needs and you will help ensure Runwise delivers on our promise of both savings and excellent customer experience. You will be responsible for helping to brainstorm, implement, and train the teams on Salesforce as we continue to automate and improve the platform.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of our Salesforce instance, including both administrator and developer tasks, such as: performing configuration and workflow changes, managing licenses, configuring permission sets and assisting our team with maintenance of custom objects, page layouts, validations, flows, lightning components, custom settings and managed packages
- Collaborate with stakeholders on roadmap planning to design and support development projects as our company enters new markets and rolls out new products
- Build and provide support for dashboards and reports that drive periodical insights into our sales, operators and customers
- Implement, review, and test the stability of all Salesforce changes
- Stay up to date with releases – including those of any integrated third-party applications
- Create support documentation and provide training for teams as we change and iterate on the Salesforce platform
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support all third-party integrations within Salesforce
Who you are:
- 3+ years work experience as a Salesforce Administrator and Developer – this includes completed Salesforce Certifications, Salesforce SuperBadges, and/or Trailhead badges
- Passionate about learning and growing in a Salesforce career, extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com ecosystem, and a willingness to apply that knowledge
- Proven knowledge of out of box tools, automations, and data loader
- Knowledge of automated processes such as Workflow, Process Builder, and Flow Builder
- Excellent attention to detail alongside exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with staff of varying levels of technical expertise
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and create a career path beyond this initial role. You will be surrounded by talented people where you will learn about real estate and software/managed services sales at a very fast growing tech company, whilst having a tangible impact on reducing carbon emissions across the country.
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays
Salary Range: $110,000-$130,000 plus stock options