Associate Product Manager
*The firm : *
It’s an amazing time to be joining SalaryBox as we continue to transform attendance and payroll for over 60 million MSME’s in India.
*We launched the app in Jan 2021, and now have more than 2 million downloads of the app. We support more than 200k businesses and operate at scale. *
Backed by Y-Combinator, SalaryBox is India’s leading attendance and payroll app. Considered to be the engine of economies around the world, the MSME segment in India alone has ~63 million units, and employs ~100 million people. The sector accounts for 27% of GDP and is crucial to the functioning of the economy.
We are on a mission to make work easier for these business owners, managers, and employees so that they can focus on the things they do best.
Today, SalaryBox is a fun bunch of analytical and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the MSME ecosystem. We are here to enhance the employee experience of over 10 million end consumers in the next twelve months. Our mission is big, so we act with urgency in everything we do. We find creative ways to test ideas and learn today so that we focus on the right things tomorrow.
And we are just getting started!
Website : https://www.salarybox.in/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/salaryboxapp
What will you do
- Own a feature from definition to launch
- Talk to users to reveal their core problems and needs and translate these into product
- Write SQL to dig into data to identify new opportunities and analyze existing products.
- Speed up decision making for your team by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis
- Translate research and ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans
This role requires
- 1+ year experience at a product-based startup
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Excellent data analysis and SQL skills.
- Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Something looks off?