*The firm : *
It’s an amazing time to be joining SalaryBox as we continue to transform attendance and payroll for over 60 million MSME’s in India.
*We launched the app in Jan 2021, and now have more than 2 million downloads of the app. We support more than 200k businesses and operate at scale. *
Backed by Y-Combinator, SalaryBox is India’s leading attendance and payroll app. Considered to be the engine of economies around the world, the MSME segment in India alone has ~63 million units, and employs ~100 million people. The sector accounts for 27% of GDP and is crucial to the functioning of the economy.
We are on a mission to make work easier for these business owners, managers, and employees so that they can focus on the things they do best.
Today, SalaryBox is a fun bunch of analytical and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the MSME ecosystem. We are here to enhance the employee experience of over 10 million end consumers in the next twelve months. Our mission is big, so we act with urgency in everything we do. We find creative ways to test ideas and learn today so that we focus on the right things tomorrow.
And we are just getting started!
Website : https://www.salarybox.in/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/salaryboxapp
What will you do?
- Own & drive the overall user experience, as a core team member.
- Work directly with the CEO to define the user experience we deliver throughout the product from initial definition to launch.
- Design workflows and interactions that are simple and easy to use.
- Communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, mockups, and hi-fidelity visual designs and design specs.
- Contribute to and build on our design system.
- Plan and execute user testing of your designs.
This role requires:
- 3+ year of experience in a Product Design role at a startup.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Experience with web and mobile application design
- Understanding of the trade-offs involved in design tools and techniques.
- Attention to detail especially to tiny interaction details that delight users
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Something looks off?