*The firm : *
It’s an amazing time to be joining SalaryBox as we continue to transform attendance and payroll for over 60 million MSME’s in India.
*We launched the app in Jan 2021, and now have more than 2 million downloads of the app. We support more than 200k businesses and operate at scale. *
Backed by Y-Combinator, SalaryBox is India’s leading attendance and payroll app. Considered to be the engine of economies around the world, the MSME segment in India alone has ~63 million units, and employs ~100 million people. The sector accounts for 27% of GDP and is crucial to the functioning of the economy.
We are on a mission to make work easier for these business owners, managers, and employees so that they can focus on the things they do best.
Today, SalaryBox is a fun bunch of analytical and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the MSME ecosystem. We are here to enhance the employee experience of over 10 million end consumers in the next twelve months. Our mission is big, so we act with urgency in everything we do. We find creative ways to test ideas and learn today so that we focus on the right things tomorrow.
And we are just getting started!
Website : https://www.salarybox.in/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/salaryboxapp
What will you do
- Synthesise data to provide actionable insights to the leadership and the product team to influence strategy and growth
- Write SQL to dig into data to identify new opportunities and analyze existing products.
- Consistently define and ship GTM experiments aiming to move the metrics in the right direction.
- Analyse product funnels, user journeys and recommend optimizations to keep improving the target metrics
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Partner with the growth, engineering, creative, and design teams to execute the experiments.
This role requires
- 1+ year experience at a product-based startup
- First principle thinking ability to breakdown problems and identify root cause
- Knows how to segment customers; can run experiments
- Has strong analytical chops, and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behaviour
- Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with working on one or more analytical tools and customer engagement tools such as Clevertap, WebEngage, Mixpannel etc.
- Is excited to work in a fast paced environment, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action.
Something looks off?