Talent Acquisition Specialist
The firm :
It’s an amazing time to be joining SalaryBox as we continue to transform attendance and payroll for over 60 million MSME’s in India.
We launched the app in Jan 2021, and now have more than 2 million downloads of the app. We support more than 200k businesses and operate at scale.
Backed by Y-Combinator, SalaryBox is India’s leading attendance and payroll app. Considered to be the engine of economies around the world, the MSME segment in India alone has ~63 million units, and employs ~100 million people. The sector accounts for 27% of GDP and is crucial to the functioning of the economy.
We are on a mission to make work easier for these business owners, managers, and employees so that they can focus on the things they do best.
Today, SalaryBox is a fun bunch of analytical and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the MSME ecosystem. We are here to enhance the employee experience of over 10 million end consumers in the next twelve months. Our mission is big, so we act with urgency in everything we do. We find creative ways to test ideas and learn today so that we focus on the right things tomorrow.
What will you do
- Own the full cycle recruiting process from sourcing talent, pipeline management, interviewing, onboarding and retention.
- Develop strategies to build a talent pipeline and recruit from a massive talent pool.
- Source candidates through internal team referrals.
This role requires
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience recruiting for fast growing startups
- Comfortable wearing many different hats since you'll be building out recruiting systems from the ground up.
- Experience sourcing candidates through creatives channels
- Large network of talent (nice-to-have).