Brand Ambassador (LA)
Sanzo is excited to welcome Brand Ambassadors to join our team in the Greater Los Angeles Area. We are looking for energetic and personable individuals who are passionate about our brand. You will be the face of Sanzo and directly interact with our consumers.
You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, executing in-market events and in-store retail demos.
Workload: 1-3 events per month. 5-10 demos per month. Est. 3-20 hours weekly
Typical shifts: Morning, Early Afternoon & Weekends
- Living + breathing (and sure, drinking) the brand: You will be asked to gain mastery of the Sanzo brand and voice and carry that across all consumer interactions.
- Educate customers about Sanzo products and our brand story
- Manage in-store demos at retailers such as Whole Foods
- Represent Sanzo at events – large and small. Includes setting up for the event, bringing product & assets, and sampling our product to consumers
- Monitor customer feedback and track demo/event success
- Create a positive interaction with the brand for every consumer
- Local product drops
- Customer service and/or brand ambassador experience
- Outgoing, personable & friendly personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to new environments
- Independent & excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel and work weekends
- Able to lift up to 25lbs & set up event assets
- Must have access to a car
- Must have reliable transportation
- Reimbursement for gas and other job-related expenses
- Flexible shifts
- Part of the Sanzo mission & team. Sanzo is a certified minority-owned business by the NY/NJ chapter of the NMSDC.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Sanzo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/regs/....
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base compensation for this position ranges from $17-25 per hour. Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. As an emerging brand, Sanzo is a total compensation company. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.