Customer Experience & Marketing Intern
You’ll support our marketing and customer experience teams and gain hands-on experience working directly with customers and important stakeholders, all while ensuring adherence to our core brand and company values. What you’ll be tasked with:
- Supporting Customer Experience (CX): managing customer tickets to ensure all requests are handled satisfactorily.
- Supporting the Sanzo community: As a core part of our small marketing team, you’ll manage relationships with our current influencer community, and expand our audience through seeding media outlets and influencers with product, executing on community initiatives and organizing events.
- Supporting content strategy: From social media management (mainly Instagram and TikTok) to email marketing and SMS, you’ll keep Sanzo constantly on-trend and ideating on new strategies and content plans for growth.
- Exploring new grounds: We’re still a young brand that’s learning everyday, and we value candidates who aren’t afraid to take initiative and try new things on their own.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re self-aware and you self-regulate. You understand who you are and always seek to get better. You’re accountable and transparent, knowing it’s way better to disappoint with a truth than to appease with a lie.
- You take pride in taking out the trash when no one is watching. You enjoy performing every task at a high quality simply because you can’t imagine doing otherwise.
- You’re that person people connect with. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a natural introvert or extrovert. When people meet you, they want to continue to be around you.
All of “Who You Are”, plus:
- Effective written communicator. As you will be communicating directly with customers and other external third parties on behalf of the brand mostly via email or other text-based channels, attention to detail including spelling, grammar and punctuation is critical.
- Passionate content creator - either personally or professionally. When applying, please submit links to your portfolio and/or to Instagram + TikTok handles you are managing or have managed.
This is a *paid* opportunity to become an intern at a high-growth, minority-owned consumer startup, with a high focus on your personal career development and continuous learning opportunities. You must be able to commute to our Brooklyn HQ up to 2x per week, as needed.
You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and a desire to bridge cultures. And yes, there's free Sanzo involved ;)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Sanzo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/regs/....
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base compensation for this position ranges from $15-25 per hour. Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. As an emerging brand, Sanzo is a total compensation company. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Something looks off?