The 1st Asian-inspired sparkling water, Sanzo celebrates high quality Asian flavors using real fruit and no added sugars. Our mission is to bridge cultures by connecting people to authentic flavors.
Who You Are
You will play a critical role in Operations execution in a high-growth startup environment.
- Manage all purchase orders through delivery in coordination with third-party warehouses, co-manufacturers and transportation providers
- Process internal product shipment requests for sales and marketing events
- Maintain inventory management system to keep record of logistics and production activity
- Collaborate with customer experience team and warehouse / shipping partners to ensure customer issues are rectified in a timely manner
- Support management of production runs including scheduling outbound delivery of finished goods
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices related to Operations
- You’re self-aware and you self-regulate. You understand who you are and always seek to get better. You’re accountable and transparent, knowing it’s way better to disappoint with a truth than to appease with a lie.
- You take pride in taking out the trash when no one is watching. You enjoy performing every task at a high quality simply because you can’t imagine doing otherwise.
- You’re that person people connect with. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a natural introvert or extrovert. When people meet you, they want to continue to be around you.
All of “Who You Are”, plus:
- 1-3 years experience in operations, logistics or a related field; preferably within the food & beverage industry
- Strong attention to detail who takes personal ownership of deliverables
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project management and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- We show strong preference for those with a demonstrated scrappy, entrepreneurial bend.
This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a high-growth start-up, with a high focus on your personal career development and continuous learning opportunities. You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and empathy.
We also offer:
- Competitive pay, equity + paid time off
- Company subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Flexible work scheduling: we’ll have necessary check-ins to ensure we’re aligned. But we trust you to do what is necessary to achieve your targets.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Sanzo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/regs/....
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base compensation for this position ranges from $50,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $60,000/year in our highest geographic market. Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. As an emerging brand, Sanzo is a total compensation company. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal career site.