Channel Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to drive revenue growth through strategic partnerships. We’re a remote, impactful, and highly collaborative team that cares about ownership and growth.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
The compensation range for this role is $170k - $200k USD.
What You'll Do
- Execute and improve Secureframe’s MSP & reseller strategic partner playbook
- Own deal structure, negotiations, and implementation of engagements
- Build out programs to effectively onboard partners and measure their performance
- Create a pipeline of opportunities for partnerships that will result in incremental revenue
- Establish mutual GTM plans with partners and internal teams
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience building partnerships with MSPs, resellers, or channel in the security or compliance space
- Successful track record of sourcing, developing, and growing partnerships
- Knowledge of SaaS or security business models
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency who can hit the ground running
- Ability to define and implement processes, procedures, and tools
- Passionate about building something new at a fast growing SaaS company
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).
See more open positions at Secureframe
Something looks off?