San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
The Finance team at Secureframe is responsible for company-wide financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis. As the central planning group for the entire company, FP&A plays a unique and critical role in driving business decisions and optimizing financial outcomes. This is a highly visible role that includes frequent interaction with leadership.
This role will report to our Director of Strategic Finance, and work closely with the Accounting, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams. This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
Annual compensation for this role will be $115,000 - $140,000.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and continuously improve SaaS financial models
- Conduct deep-dive analytics and expand reporting around our revenue funnel
- Author presentation materials for Executive and Board of Directors reviews
- Support development of key performance metrics in dashboards and reports
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to develop an in-depth understanding of growth drivers at Secureframe across the entire GTM funnel; connect our GTM strategy to financial implications and develop actionable recommendations to influence business strategy and direction
- Lead the monthly commission cycle, while ensuring both accuracy and timely completion of the calculation in compliance with the commission plan
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of FP&A experience or other relevant experience, ideally in a high-growth technology company. Must have deep understanding of key SaaS and Sales KPIs and metrics
- Analytical mindset, with advanced financial modeling and reporting abilities
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and communicate insights effectively to all levels of management
- Proficient in working in large datasets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, constantly evolving business environment
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint and SQL skills
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related discipline
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).