Bilingual Customer Success Manager, United Kingdom
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2023
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
We’re an impactful, and highly collaborative team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security and compliance. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help Secureframe maintain a stellar user community and have our customers be product advocates.
This role is hybrid in London.
What you'll do
- Own customer relationships post-sale which includes adoption, ensuring satisfaction, and renewals
- Know the product inside and out so you can manage customer activities including onboarding, training, and growth
- Become an expert in SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and other forms of compliance
- Set-up recurring customer syncs to discuss progress towards goals, opportunities to leverage the platform, and gather any relevant feedback
- Deliver on key success metrics such as NPS and CSAT along with achieving internal team goals
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering and product teams to align on customer needs and company strategy
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them more efficient
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
- Active listener who is personable and is invested in the customer’s success
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively along with balance the needs of the Secureframe team and our customers
- Autonomous worker with an ownership mindset who is action-oriented, organized, and meticulous
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Bilingual candidates preferred (Spanish or French)
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).