Technical Support Associate
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Monday, May 1, 2023
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
As a Technical Support Associate at Secureframe, you’ll be responsible for assisting our customers and delivering a world-class support experience. You’ll work closely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues via email, chat, and occasional video calls.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
This position will be based in either Austin, TX; Denver, CO; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; New York City, NY; or Toronto, Canada.
Annual Compensation for this role is $70,000 - $80,000.
What you'll do
- Become a technical product knowledge expert on our platform with guidance from our team members.
- Use your technical aptitude and customer skills to resolve questions and issues for our users. Provide a positive experience to customers which includes timely and accurate responses to our customers questions within the established SLAs.
- Coordinate with internal engineering on the QA of bugs and feature requests to improve our products. Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and enhance current workflow.
- Serve as a technical expert to increase satisfaction when working with customers via live chat, email, video calls.
- Work alongside our Customer Success Managers to help customers unblock themselves when they run into issues so they can make progress on their compliance journey.
- Analyze and share feedback with our Engineering team to troubleshoot issues and track their impact and fixes.
- Create internal documentation around best practices and build new processes to improve support flows.
- Promote the ongoing internal learning and success of our team by sharing knowledge via collaboration. Assist in creating documentation for our customer-facing help center.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) and other SaaS tools (GitHub, Atlassian, HR software, etc.)
- Superb debugging skills, specifically resolving error responses from API integrations (experience using the chrome debugger, reading logs, and understanding error responses from APIs specifically)
- Experience with AWS technology, including using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Proficiency with support and ticketing systems like Zendesk, Jira, SFDC, Intercom, etc.
- Resourceful, self-starter, and customer centric. You'll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- Can meet customers where they are in terms of a technical knowledge standpoint.
- Can communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- A sense of urgency and a satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions
- An an excitement for tricky problems or new challenges
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).
See more open positions at Secureframe
Something looks off?