Sales Solutions Engineer
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
The Sales Solutions Engineer plays a pivotal role in our customer engagement and GTM strategy. As a GRC and Secureframe product Subject Matter Expert, this individual will serve as a trusted advisor to prospective customers, helping to navigate them through complex IT audit and compliance initiatives while correlating Secureframe Trust and Comply product features to address pain points, required capabilities and drive value throughout the sales cycle. Further, the Solutions Engineer serves as a liaison to Secureframe's internal product and engineering teams to represent prospective customer's unique product or feature needs and requests, and collaborates with these teams to drive the advancement of Secureframe's products.
We are looking for individuals who reside in Austin, Texas, Denver, Colorado or San Francisco, California.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with sales representatives to identify and secure prospects
- Provide security & compliance subject matter expert services on sales calls
- Address technical compliance inquiries from sales prospects
- Navigate complex environments to educate prospects on their compliance obligations
- Screen prospects from a technical perspective to determine fit for our product
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of of GRC sales, consulting or audit experience in the following areas:
- Intimate knowledge of commercial (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA) and/or federal compliance frameworks (e.g. FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, CMMC)
- Translating customers' obscure compliance requirements into actionable infrastructure security configurations that can be efficiently deployed
- Communicating technical feedback from sales prospects and customers to product and engineering teams to drive future product updates
- Reviewing complex cloud infrastructure diagrams and flows to scope data, system, and network demarcation — supporting compliance boundary obligations
- Ability to confidently and creatively scope customer environments and define compliance boundaries
- Familiarity with IAM, networking, storage, compute, and logging services within AWS, GCP, and Azure that can be utilized to meet various compliance requirements
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).