Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2022
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Being an SDR is often a first step to jump-starting a career in sales. At Secureframe, we have a culture that celebrates performance, fosters growth, enablement, and ensures that we provide our SDRs with the tools and the confidence that they need to grow their careers. We invest heavily in the training and development so that one day you are prepared to a career in sales.
Our SDRs will gain an understanding of our product, market, who we sell to, why they care, and what makes us relevant. You will learn how to generate a pipeline quickly and effectively as well as a strong foundation in good discovery and qualification. The team is a crucial resource for the continued success of Secureframe as it allows us to scale our teams, as well as ensure that we have a culture of meritocracy.
This is a hybrid role in Austin, Texas.
What you’ll do
- Source new sales prospects in Secureframe’s ICP
- Respond to and qualify incoming prospects regarding interest in Secureframe
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled meetings with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with experienced AEs to help fill pipeline and grow your skills
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Work closely with marketing and product to continually improve messaging
- Become an expert in the compliance and security space
Who we’re looking for
- 1+ years of work experience, SDR/BDR experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Someone that wants to be apart of a Performance Based Culture
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).