Siglo is a wireless internet service provider for communities in urban Latin America offering a faster, better, and easier-to-pay home internet. We are a funded company and ready to grow. We are bringing on a few key people that are driven and want to contribute to our mission and goals of reimagining what a telecommunication company should look like!
flai is looking for a Lead Network Engineer to join our growing team and help build the future of decentralized wireless networks. As a Network Engineer at flai, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our distributed wireless network. You will work closely with our team of engineers and developers to ensure that our network is reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Design and implement the architecture of our decentralized wireless network
- Develop and implement protocols and algorithms to ensure the efficient operation of our network
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues and problems
- Monitor network performance and make adjustments as needed
- Work with our team of engineers and developers to continuously improve and optimize our network
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure that our network meets the needs of our users and partners
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in wireless technology and incorporate new technologies into our network as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in network engineering or a related field
- Expert knowledge of wireless networking technologies, protocols, and standards
- Experience with decentralized network architectures and technologies, such as blockchain
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- This is a full-time position based in Mexico. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative startup that is shaping the future of the wireless industry.
- If you are passionate about wireless technology and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
From hardware technologies in our antennas and network to all the software used by the operating team and our users. We mainly use web technologies such as VueJS, Tailwind CSS, Cypress Front QA and a back in Python / Django that is in continuous improvement now with microservices and serverless services. We apply analytics for both product performance and user behavior, taking our understanding of data to another level by detecting events and taking action in real time.