Senior DevOps Engineer
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
👋 Who we areStackup is a leading blockchain account abstraction infrastructure provider within the Ethereum ecosystem.Our vision is to make blockchains accessible to everyone. As the first ERC-4337 infrastructure provider, we’ve pioneered the transition to smart accounts in the Ethereum ecosystem.This pivotal role will be responsible for architecting, scaling, and maintaining the critical components that underpin Ethereum’s transition to smart accounts. Will you be the one to bring it mainstream?👷 What you’ll doYou will be Stackup’s first DevOps engineer and third hire. Here are some of the things you will own:
- Scaling infrastructure for high throughput applications across all the major EVM networks.
- Maintaining high availability of mission critical systems.
- Implementing secure processes for a remote engineering team.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines and automations so we can move fast while not breaking things.
- Whatever else it takes to solve some really hard (and fun) web3 infrastructure problems.
- You enjoy being a core part of a small and tight-knit team.
- You have a deep interest in solving hard problems across the web3 infrastructure and developer tooling landscape.
- You know what it takes to achieve enterprise grade infrastructure.
- You value autonomy, ownership, and high performance.
- You are comfortable working remotely with coworkers in APAC region.
- Market rate salary.
- A fair equity package for being an early stage engineer.
- Remote work with travel opportunities for team off-sites.
- Full autonomy to set the direction of DevOps at Stackup.